At the Green Light Dhaba, we still believe in old fashioned ideas like Truth, Justice, and a Sustainable World! We're here in Delhi, open Tuesday's Thursday's and most Saturday's; we hope you'll join us: talk is cheap, and we're a dhaba, so there is plenty to go around.
One of our New Year's resolutions at the Green Light Dhaba is to do more interviews, guest posts, etc. If you'd like to contribute something, drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you haven't seen it already, check out our Best of 2009 list below. Or check out our in-depth coverage on Copenhagen and Bhopal. While you are here, do grab a free feed. Also, why not follow or blogroll the dhaba if you do that kind of thing? If a prize would motivate you, it's not too late to get in our our Winter Subscription Drive. Find out more here.
Green Light Dhaba's Best of 2009
- Moonshots and Monsoons: A modest proposal for food security
- The World is Not Fair and the GDP is Stupid: Economics for 9 Year Olds
- Ceiling Fans: Indian Green, Cheap and Best!
- "Naked India"-- Will a well-tested bomb make you safer?
- The No Salt Man: Gandhi Ji's Birthday and the Limits of "Blogging for Change"
- The "10,000 Year Flood" and other Fairy Tales: a realistic look at India's Extreme Weather
- Pedal Power: a Photo Essay
- Musings on Malls (guest post at Bhagwad's place)
- The Trouble with Trash (It's not the imported condoms we should be worried about!)
- What's wrong with our schools and why environmentalists should care
- Bhopal-by-numbers: Green Light Index #2
- Latest Word from Copenhagen: Greenwash